CC-5/8A or CC-9/16A
Custom Motorcycle Hidden Internal "Climax Hand Controls" solve the “clean handlebar” dilemma with 1 complete package. Designed to function as good as they look! Show winning style, road proven quality! Mile after Mile
- 100% hidden cables and hoses
- Hidden brake and clutch fluid reservoirs. view the "Close Up"
- Easy to install on the bike
- All wires, cables & hoses come extra long "cut to length"
- Convienent push pin accesability to remove the grips and access the internal throttle cables, and hydraulic reservoirs. (no special tools needed)
- Maintain all stock control control functions
- Quick and easy syringe action reservoir filling and bleeding with onboard funnel located inside the grip.
- Custom Handlebars available for any bike
- Controls are designed to function as good as the look
- Spare Parts are readily available if ever needed
- Relocate your front marker lights with our ultra bight LED Hand Levers
- Made with pride in U.S.A.
- CNC machined from extruded billit aluminum
- Available in polished show chrome finish or black anodized
- Both fluid reservoirs, are internal and hidden- View Close Up
- 7 chrome micro switches (momentary push button for OEM Designation or custom use)
- Dual internal throttle cables (easy push pin accessable)
- EZ pull throttle lock
- Install Kit included (hydraulic fittings, relay, bleeder bolt, fill funnel, throttle cables, barrel ends, ferrules)
- Multiple Grip Choice - 6 CCCS styles to choose from, or we can also modify grips visit www.accutronix.com or www.xoprodox.com for more choices
- Wires, Cables & Hoses are extra long so you "cut-to-length"
- Wire colors closely match '96 and newer OEM colors for easy integration
- No assembly - Move Right to Mounting & Instal
- Custom handlebars are available
- CCCS's popular Production Style Handlebars make these a complete system
The Only SIMPLE SOLUTION to Clean Hand Controls
Choose from 5/8" (most common) or 9/16" clutch master cylinder size. Be sure to match your size to the hydraulic clutch actuator you are using. 5/8" Brake master cylinder easily operates dual caliper brake systems.
IMPORTANT: Climax Controls do not use a 1" Neck-Down and mount directly on to 1.25" handlebar. They do not mount to aftermarket handlebars. Visit the Custom Handlebars page or "Climax Controls: Close Up" in the More Information section below or call us @ 702.438.2129 - we are happy to help.